- Foundation brush: The foundation brush is used to apply liquid or cream foundation for a full coverage and flawless finish!
- Concealer brush: This brush is great for applying concealer(one to two shades lighter than your skin tone) Â lightly to dark under eye circles, spots and blemishes.
- Powder brush:Â I use this brush to apply setting powder evenly over my face or just to dust on some foundation powder when I’m in a hurry.
- Blush brush: Use the blush brush to apply blush on the apples of your cheeks. Just smile and apply directly to your cheeks then sweep towards your hairline.
- Eye shadow brush: Used to apply eye shadow. Make sure you blend your eye shadow in so there are no harsh lines.
- Eyeliner brush: Perfect for putting on cream, or gel eye liner! Practice using a steady hand.
- Eyebrow brush: Great for grooming the eyebrows.
Brushes worthy of mention: The Kabuki brush is an awesome 2 in 1 brush that can be used for both foundation and blush! The lip brush is great for applying lip colors and blending them too!